~ Which items sell well and which items won't? ~
~ Which things will be great money-makers for your cause, and which won't? ~
We are having a fundraiser silent auction for girls camp this weekend,
and I am donating a white coffee table. It is a nice solid wood table: very well made, great quality. Painting it white I figured would match any decor.
I always have a hard time deciding what to bring to be auctioned off....
- gift baskets
- rzr rides
- pies (or other nice desserts)
- homemade bread and/or jam
- book or CD signed by author/performer
- photography session
- gourmet meal cooked by you
- mystery box
- homemade rag-rugs
- yard work
- window washing
- logo-wear for a local sports team
- tickets to a local sports game
- karate lessons for a month/year
- vacation package
- night on the town package
Which items have you found sell well at fundraiser auctions?